Sunday 16 June 2013


How to gain weight fast and cheap!

As a genetically slim person, previously weighing around 48 kg, I was eager to find a healthy way to put on some weight, cheap, fast and effective. A friend of mine advised me the following, which I did for 4 weeks and gained about 4 kg, which is good enough for me.

What I did to gain weight fast and cheap
Here's the trick, you need both fats and carbo's at the same time. Your body fat will increase faster if you take those together. That's why hamburgers are so fattening...They contain A LOT of FAT and A LOT of CARBO.

Now, don't rush to your local Mickey D. just yet, because fast food is very bad for you to say the least! The better way is to choose something that is healthy, easily digestible and delicious. Here's what I found is the best food for this: Banana shake!

Gain weight fast and cheap with banana shakes
What I did was buy 6 full bananas (carbo) every day, you should blend those six bananas (500 calories) together with half a liter full-cream milk (fat, 400 calories), add about two tablespoons of sugar (the body turns sugar into energy and the left-overs into fat). I took the banana shake every day on top of my regular diet, adding around 1100 calories (or 130 grams of body fat. That's a kilo per week!

So if you're looking to gain weight fast and cheap then this is really the ultimate solution!

3 comments:

  1. very good to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to consume the whole 6 bananas with milk every day or that's for the whole week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to consume the whole 6 bananas with milk every day or that's for the whole week?

    ReplyDelete